If you're a fan of Mary Engelbreit's darker side, then you'll love the latest calendar featuring 13 never-before-seen illustrations expressing Mary's attitude toward...well, life.
Through her black-and-white images and snarky and edgy quotes, this monthly calendar reveals Mary Engelbreit's honest self, but in a really cute way.
- Fold-around cover design eliminates need for plastic packaging
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2023
- Spans January-December 2024
- Generous grids provide space to add notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 13 new black and white illustrations