Check with the USPS for postage requirements.
Six 5 x 7 cards enclosed in a clear plastic sleeve (left to right, from top):
- Train Wreck: "I'll see your train wreck of a day and I'll raise you an unmitigated disaster."
- Battle of Wits: "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
- Mean Awful Things: "I'm sorry for all the mean, awful, accurate things I said"
- Complete Sentence: "No. It's a complete sentence."
- Put It Off: "Never put off until tomorrow what you can straight up cancel."
- Powerful Queen: "What is a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful."